Monday, March 16, 2015

Broken

 
Winter's back is finally broken. After weeks of single digit weather and months of
 below freezing temperatures we have finally seen the freezing point breached. For those who have survived, it is time to move on. I went down to the beach for only the third time in 2015 and this is what it looked like...
                          Ice dunes line the shore, not as high as some years but very deep...
           Out on the lake a little plate tectonic action has heaved up a ridge of ice plates...

 I made an addition to my stone stacks,I filled in the gap with snow just to see what would happen.
                                                                 Kind of interesting...
 
My first big piece of 2015. 6' x 4.5' a reinterpretation of a slot canyon in the canyon.

No comments: