Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Trying to get back.

I am trying to figure out why my blog won't let me make post from my laptop, but appears to allow me to post from my iPad. This is just a test run. It keeps sending me to a place that doesn't let me post. So we'll see if this works.

 We have now begun our descent into Trumpworld, where facts aren't facts, but alternative facts are. Where an environmentalist can deny climate change and the greatest backer of the CIA likens them to     Nazis. It will be a dark descent and folly will likely pile on folly like Ossa on Pelion. He is not my president, nor will he ever be. He might be our president, but he is not mine. And as far as the people who voted for him, how you can justify voting for a sexual predator, I cannot fathom, but I feel sorry for your wives, sisters and daughters, and if you are a woman who voted for him, you are an embarrassment to your gender.

No comments: