Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Show at the Erie Art Museum

I'm trying to get back into using this site, but much has been going on including preparing for a big solo show at the Erie Art Museum. This has been sucking up most of my time...I occasionally took a moment to breathe, but other than that it was pretty much getting the show together. I've also been doing work on the beach, which I will address later, but so much time has been given over to doing, that little time is left for the recording. So having said that, go to the Erie Art Museum and see the show. I think that it is a good show and  it works well in the space, it is free on Wednesday, so you can't go wrong. And it will be up through the rest of the year so you can't use the old "I was polishing my goldfish" excuse. There are at least thirty paintings in the show, a handful of  digital photos of beachworks and three sculpture installations, including the one visible in the photo below. It is seven plus feet tall and over 11 feet long. OK.
 
 



1 comment: