Friday, July 15, 2011

Let he who is without sin stack the first stone...


The reason I have been slacking in recording anything of late has nothing to do with finding someone without sin, heck, I stacked the first stone weeks ago. My problem has been that I didn't know where the new project was heading and now I think I do. With the repair to the damage to the retaining wall underway, and the first forays into the water to see if there was any new stone that needed to be harvested, the problem has become more clear. I will have some images soon that show where it is going since this photo was taken, but for the mean time, I just wanted to check in to force myself to get back into the routine.



I have also been working on a painting that is made up of 10 panels. An altarpiece if you will. It is now finished and this is the central 3 panels...a kind of an homage to the Ghent Altarpiece. I'll explain all this later.





No comments: